Field verification of installed building envelope systems.
Field Testing Services
- AAMA 501.1 Standard Test Method for Water Penetration of Windows, Curtain Walls and Doors using Dynamic Pressure
- AAMA 501.2 Field Check of Metal Storefronts, Curtainwalls, and Sloped Glazing Systems for Water Leakage.
- AAMA 502 Specification for Field Testing of Windows and Sliding Glass Doors
- AAMA 503 Specification for Field Testing of Metal Storefronts, Curtainwalls, and Sloped Glazing Systems.
- ASTM C1521 Standard Practice for Evaluating Adhesion of Installed Weatherproofing Sealant Joints
- ASTM D 4541 Standard Test Method for Pull-Off Strength of Coatings Using Portable Adhesion Testers
- ASTM E 783 Field Measurement of Air Leakage Through Installed Exterior Windows and Doors.
- ASTM E 907 Test Method for Field Testing Uplift Resistance of Adhered Membrane Roofing Systems
- ASTM E 1105 Field Determination of Water Penetration of Installed Exterior Windows, Curtainwalls and Doors by Uniform Static Air Pressure Difference.
- ASTM E 1186 Standard Practices for Air Leakage Site Detection in Building Envelopes and Air Barrier Systems.
- FM-Global 1-52 Field Verification of Roof Wind Uplift Resistance