Thermal Testing & Simulation
Computer modeling and physical validation for certification and project compliance.
Thermal Testing and Simulation Services
NFRC ACE Service:
- Independent approved calculation entities capable of producing CMA bid reports and label certificate.
- ANSI/NFRC 100: Procedure for Determining Fenestration Product U-factors
- ANSI/NFRC 200: Procedure for Determining Fenestration Product Solar Heat Gain Coefficient and Visible Transmittance at Normal Incidence
- ANSI/NFRC 400: Procedure for Determining Fenestration Product Air Leakage
- NFRC 500: Procedure for Determining Fenestration Product Condensation Resistance Values
- AAMA 507: Standard Practice for Determining the Thermal Performance Characteristics of Fenestration Systems in Commercial Buildings
- AAMA 515 (Upon publication): Voluntary Procedure for Determination of Fenestration Surface Temperatures by THERM Finite Element Modeling
- AAMA 1503: Voluntary Test Method for Thermal Transmittance and Condensation Resistance of Windows, Doors and Glazed Wall Sections
- LBNL THERM
- LBNL WINDOW
- NFRC CMAST